Friday, November 20, 2009

Dear Public

Dear Public,
I appologize for my lack of correspondence. I have not been the good writer you deserve, my dear Public. Living in Europe has made me weary of new cities; to me they have all become one and the same. As the good writer I have pretended to be I ought to look deeper, find the story that I know exists. But instead I am lazy and I make excuses and for weeks I do not update and it is you who suffers, my poor Public. So again, I appologize to you and I endeavour to update more frequently. With all hopes and intentions I will report on my trip to Krakow (if not Vienna) within this coming week.
With all good intentions,
EuroAsh

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. We the Public LOVE your writing skills. You always make wherever you are interesting with a bit of humour as well.

    ReplyDelete